14 Oct 2012

☀❀TRIP❀☀

Hey everyone it's Rotem :))))
 It has been a long long weekend ! I was on a trip with the 'TZOFIM' [a kind of scouts] and I had so much fun! I met new people from diffrent cities and I connected with new people.. There were so many cute boys hahaha ^_^ ...
We did a very very very very long route on the second day [about 14 km!]. I have completely lost my voice  and my legs hurt so much- but all that means is that we had good time :)

Below are some pics from the trip ------- I might look bad but its because we were so dirty and dusty on the second day after sleeping in tents on the ground with our sleeping bags ! .... :)

I love this pic! Such a beautiful view!!


but this one- HORRIBLE!

(you are always beautiful !!! -Shani- ♥)


Hope you like it !!!
Follow us on Instagram !
@rotem_assulin
&
@shan_xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment